Roots offers both full-service, florist-quality, designed flowers for events and loose bunches of flowers for DIY decorators. From design ideas to quantity suggestions, from delivery to pick-up, from expansive to simple; we hope you'll find us able to accomodate all your local flower needs!
For all our events, we use ONLY flowers we grow. This means whatever is freshest & most beautiful will be part of your day. If you are able to give general color and flower preferences and want to support a local farmer, we'd be delighted to work with you!
If you are interested in hiring Roots for your Local Green Event, we suggest this process:
- Browse our photo gallery to get a general idea of what flowers will be available during the season of your event.
- Contact us via email or phone with a date & description of your event, types of flowers you'd like, and level of service you desire from us.
- Have a phone or in person appointment with us to go over details and ideas, see more photos & see real flowers!
- Submit a $100, non-refundable deposit to secure your date.
- Receive & sign a written proposal detailing all flower needs, arrangement styles & types, pricing, delivery, and every other aspect of your event.
- Make a second deposit of 50% one month prior to your event.
- Go over final revision and details 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Make final payment either the week of the the event of upon pickup/delivery.
- Enjoy the beauty of your day!!!
NOTE: Loose buckets are available Late June-October. Sorry, we do not grow babies breath or roses.