|"Tell me what colors you want and I'll tell you what I have."
| Roots, Owner and Farmer
What we grow
The first question people ask me when I say I'm a flower farmer is "what kinds of flowers do you grow?" Gosh, do they really want the whole list? We are focused on selling all of our flowers locally so we tend to grow smaller quantities and A LOT of different species and varieties. We aim to offer a diverse selection from May to December.
A smattering of what's in our soil
- Basil - cinnamon & lemon
- Celosia - cockscomb and plume
- Eryngium (sea holly)
- Grains- wheat, millet, sorghum, rye
- Hydragea - Annabelle & Limelight
- Lilies - Asiatic and LA hybrids
- Mountain Mint
- Tulips - French
- Willows - French, giant, curly & pussy willow